Sunday, October 16, 2011

Chicago Protests


I drove by Grant Park tonight  - no protesters to find. I spoke to a cop and she told me that the City expects protesters tomorrow.  I have Court at 26th Street in the morning and plan to join the protesters thereafter.  I hope to inform as many people as I can of their civil rights, and further, represent those who have been or will likely be arrested in the future and are unable to afford an attorney. I think it is important for the protesters to know that legal help is available by attorneys who sympathize with the non-violent Chicago Occupy Movement. More arrests are likely to follow as the movement gains momentum as more and more people feel the pain of our "new" economy. I will keep you posted.  

For more information about the Chicago criminal defense attorneys at Legal Defenders, P.C., visit us at www.thelegaldefenders.com or call us anytime at 1-800-228-7295.

No comments:

The Legal Defenders, PC

70 West Madison, Ste 1400 * Chicago * IL 60602 * Phone: (800) 228-7295 * Fax: (800) 604-0507